OPT. IN connection
Connect an optical output jack of external devices to
the OPT. IN jack.
To the digital
optical output jack of
1. Connect the OPT. IN jack on the back of the unit
to OPTICAL OUT jack of your external device.
2. Select the input source to optical by
pressing OPTICAL button on the remote control.
You can see State LED (White) is staying on.
Then optical function is selected.
3. Listen to sound.
Before connecting the optical cable, be sure to
remove the protection plug cover if your cable
has the cover.
PORT. IN connection
Listening to music from your portable
The unit can be used to play the music from many
types of portable players or external devices.
1. Connect the portable player to the
PORT. IN connector of the unit by using 3.5 mm
2. Select the input source to Portable by
pressing PORT.IN button on the remote control.
You can see State LED (Green) is staying on.
Then portable function is selected.
3. Turn on the portable player or external device and
start playing it.