- In the following cases, stop the Lossnay
and manually move the shutter knob to the
leftmost position (the closed position) to
close the shutter.
- If the outside air is cold, winds are strong,
snow or rain is falling heavily, there is heavy
resulting in weather damage.)
- During cleaning and inspections
Pull cord (VL-100U
- Make sure that the shutter knob must be
located in the open position, and then
operate the unit.
Pull the cord to switch from HI to LO to Off.
(Operation indicator lights.)
2. Using the control switches.
* The switches shown above are only an
example. Operations and indicators may vary
depending on the switches installed.
If cold air is blowing on you
vertical to horizontal.(Move manually.)
(Hi-Lo fan speed)
Air direction (when vertical)