BLUETOOTH HANDSFREELINK (HFL)
"Play song XYZ"
• Any requests that include visual feedback from Siri on your phone are not
displayed in the vehicle.
• Certain commands rely on the iPhone's features and existing apps.
• To hear turn-by-turn directions or songs through the vehicle, set the audio
Siri and iPhone are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Learn how to enter a destination and operate the navigation system
Basic Navigation Operation
A real-time navigation uses GPS and a map database to show your current
location and help guide you to a desired destination. You can operate the
system using voice commands or the system controls.
To reduce the potential of driver distraction, certain manual functions may be
inoperable or grayed out while the vehicle is moving. Voice commands are
Steering Wheel Controls
Use the steering wheel controls to give voice commands.
Talk Button Tips
The system recognizes only the commands in the Voice Command Index,
see Voice Portal Commands.
• When using the Talk button, wait for a beep before saying a command.
• To bypass the system prompts, simply press the Talk button again to say
• Speak in a clear, natural voice.
• Reduce all background noise.
• Adjust the dashboard vents away from the microphone in the ceiling.
• Close the windows and moonroof
System Guidance Volume
Adjust the navigation system volume.
*1 - If equipped