Cableless (CL Pod) Measurements Use Models
• Because the CL Pods are assigned to the telemetry device, the CL Pod data are always available at the
Information Center as long as the telemetry device data is visible on the Information Center.
• Patient can be moved more easily with telemetry devices and CL Pods.
• If you are using the telemetry device model, the telemetry devices cannot be wirelessly assigned to any
monitor. The SRR link is reserved for the CL Pods.
• No TAAP or WTAAP possible in this use model.
• If you routinely fast switch the ECG leads from the telemetry device to the bedside monitor, the CL
Pods are still sending data via SRR to the telemetry device. The CL Pod data can be viewed on the Pod
itself, at the Information Center and in the telemetry device overview window on the bedside monitor.
There is a new screen added to the H.00 screen library that shows the bedside ECG waves on the top of
the screen and the delayed telemetry device data on the bottom of the screen. Clinicians can always
choose to switch the NBP and SpO
Configuration: Use Model 2
Configuration on the CL Pod: Main Setup - > Equipment
Free in Charger
Configuration at the Information Center
Unit Settings ->
7 Telemetry Device and CL Pods Use Models
measurements to the monitor when switching ECG to the
CL Pods must have an equipment label which can be set using the Support Tool
Enable Wireless Sensors (checked)