7 Telemetry Device and CL Pods Use Models
Use Model 5
Telemetry device directly connected to an X2 or MP5 which is connected as a Companion to a
larger host monitor.
It is possible to combine three devices in order get data from a telemetry device directly onto one of the
larger monitors (MP20 - MP90). For this use model, the telemetry device must be directly connected to an
X2 or MP5 (either via SRR link or via TAAP connector). The X2 or MP5 can then be connected as a
companion to a larger host monitor (Companion mode).
• When connected (via TAAP) or assigned (via SRR) to the X2 or MP5, the telemetry device is
automatically paired with the host monitor.
• If the host monitor and telemetry device are paired before the telemetry device is assigned to the X2 or
MP5, the short range radio connection will be automatically established.
• Data from the telemetry device is displayed on the host monitor. The ECG waves and numerics appear
in place of the monitor's own ECG, and SpO
• Integrated data in a single sector at the Information Center.
• When connected, data from the telemetry device is displayed directly on the host monitor and if
configured, on the X2 or MP5. The ECG waves and numerics appear in place of the monitor's own
ECG, and SpO
T is displayed as an additional measurement (if available).
T is displayed as an additional measurement.
Telemetry Device Use Models