Telemetry Device Use Models
Use Model 3
Telemetry device directly connected to an MP5T, or non-networked MP5, MP2, or X2.
This use model involves directly connecting a telemetry device to an MP5T, MP2, X2, or MP5 which is
not LAN connected to an IntelliVue Information Center. The direct connection can be established either
via a TAAP cable (MP5 or MP5T only), or by assigning the telemetry device to the MP5T, MP2, X2, or
MP5 via a short range radio link.
• Data from the telemetry device is displayed on the monitor. The ECG waves and numerics appear in
place of the monitor's own ECG, and SpO
• Selected data from the monitor is sent via the telemetry device over the 1.4 GHz / 2.4 GHz Smart
Hopping network to the IntelliVue Information Center. Refer to the IntelliVue Instructions for Use for
• Near real time ECG in room (less than 1 second delay) when connected with cable or short range radio
• Integrated data in a single sector at the Information Center.
• The MP2, X2, MP5 or MP5T cannot be connected to a host monitor (Companion Mode).
T is displayed as an additional measurement (if available).
7 Telemetry Device and CL Pods Use Models