Configuring a Second / Third Main Display
• an MX800 with Independent Display Interface or MP90 with a Dual CPU, when using an XDS
Remote Display as the third display.
Display 1 is always the built-in display of the MX800, or the display connected to the first CPU of the
Display 2 is the:
• display connected to the Independent Display Interface of the MX800
• display connected to the second CPU of the MP90
• Otherwise, it is the XDS Remote Display.
Display 3 is the display connected to either the D80 or the XDS Remote Display.
Loading a Screen on a Second / Third Display
To load a Screen onto the second or third main display,
• on the second/third display, enter the Change Screen menu and select a Screen from the list of
available Screens, or
• on any display, enter the Profiles menu, select Display 2 (or Display 3) and select a Screen
from the list of available Screens (not possible on the main display of MP2 and X2 monitors).
If you are using an IntelliVue monitor with the XDS Remote Display as either the second or third display,
the selection of Screens available for the XDS Remote Display can be different from the Screen selection
for the other displays.
Changing Elements on a Second / Third Display
To change elements on the second or third main display:
Load the Screen that you want to modify onto the second/third display.
Make the required changes to the Screen.
Store the Screen. To do this, enter the monitor's configuration mode, select Profiles ->
Display 2 (or Display 3), then select the Store pop-up key.
Any change to a Screen will mark that Screen modified. In the Change Screen menu, the modified
Screen is shown linked to the original Screen and marked with an asterisk (*).
6 Waves B
12 Lead ECG
2 Configuring Profiles and Settings Blocks