User Report B
For information on configuring ECG reports, see "Configuring ECG Reports" on page 123.
For information on configuring CSA reports, see "CSA Reports Configuration" on page 124.
For information on configuring Trend reports, see "Configuring Trend Reports" on page 125.
Reports Configuration Implications
Each time a report is triggered, the monitor looks through the list of printers in the order they appear in
the Setup Printers menu and prints the report on the first enabled printer that meets the
requirements of the triggered report.
Report Type Lets you select a template for the report. The selection of templates listed depends on
the report selected. The following templates are available:
– VisibleWaves: all waves currently visible, in the order they appear on the screen.
– All Waves: all measured waves.
– RT Waves: all currently measured realtime waves, according to the monitor's priority list.
– HiRes Waves: all measured HiRes waves.
– OxyCRG Waves: the OxyCRG/Neonatal Event Review waves.
– Vital Signs: trend information in tabular form.
– Graph Trend: trend information in graphic form.
– Histogram: trend information in form of a histogram.
– Episode: a single patient event episode.
– Review: an overview of patient events.
– Event Rev All:
– ECG3X4, ECG6X2, ECG12X1, ECG4X2, ECG8X1, ECG12X1(2P): Different formats
of ECG reports.
– 12 Lead Rep.: ECG 12 Lead report in different formats, specified in the Setup 12 Lead
menu of the Capture 12 Lead application.
– ST Map: ST Map report.
– ECG QT: QT report.
– EEG Report: EEG report.
– Protocol 1 / 2 / 3: ProtocolWatch reports.
MP2 - MP90
4 Configuration Settings Appendix