Connecting your audio equipment
1. Power-off all equipment before making connections.
To prevent malfunction and/or damage to speakers or
other devices, always turn down the volume, and turn off
the power on all devices before making connections.
2. Connect the OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) to your
audio system or amp. If you're using headphones,
connect them to the PHONES jack.
3. Connect the included AC adaptor to the DC IN jack.
Place the AC adaptor so the side with the indicator (see
illustration) faces upwards and the side with written
information faces downwards.
1/4" Phone plug
Stereo mini plug
Audio Set, etc.
* The indicator will light when you plug the AC adaptor into
an AC outlet.
* To prevent accidental disruption
of power to the TD-9 (should the
plug be pulled out accidentally),
and to avoid applying undue
stress to the AC adaptor jack,
anchor the power cord using
the cord hook, as shown in the
Using the MIX IN jack allows playing along with music
from a portable audio player or other external sources.
Getting ready to play
1/4" Phone plug (mono)