5. Slowly pull the fabric in the direction of the
arrow so that the ends of the needle threads
are pulled to the back of fabric.
6. Cut the looper thread.
We recommend using scissors to cut the looper
thread. Scissors can also be used to cut the
7. Pull all threads at the back of the fabric.
Tie all threads together and cut.
Removing the fabric
from the machine
(Top cover stitch model)
1. By hand, turn the handwheel toward you until
the needle is at its highest position.
2. Raise the presser foot.
3. Slowly pull the fabric in the direction of the
Be sure to pull the fabric to the back.
4. Cut the needle threads, which come out from
the surface of the fabric.