Setting output signals
Use Pr.320 to Pr.322 to assign signals to the terminals ABC (1 to 3). The settings of Pr.320 to Pr.322 are the same as those of
Pr.190 to Pr.196 (output terminal function selection). For the details of Pr.190 to Pr.196, refer to the Instruction Manual
(Detailed) of the inverter.
• All the outputs are shut off when the protective functions (E.1 to E.3) are activated.
• Negative logic cannot be set.
Adjusting the output terminal response level (Pr.418)
• The response level of the output terminals can be delayed in a range of 5 to 50 ms. (Operation example for the RUN signal.)
Pr.418 = 9999
Pr.418 ≠ 9999
• The response level is not adjusted while Pr.418 = "9999".
• When Pr.157 OL signal output timer is set for the Overload warning (OL) signal output, the OL signal is output when
the set time of (Pr.157 + Pr.418) elapses.