3. When selecting the group, the setting conditions of each
group are indicated.
By operating by the remote control switch, the content of
the setting is indicated.
show the operating conditions of each zone
OFF ... Stoppage of All Groups in Zone
ON ... Operation of One or More Group in Zone
Flickering ... Failure in One or More Group in Zone
show the operating conditions of each group as
Turned OFF: Stop
Turned ON: Operation
The Run indicator (Red Lamp) shows the followings;
Turned OFF: All indoor units stop.
Turned ON: More than 1 group in operation.
Flickering: More than 1 group in abnormal condition.
- The indication of setting temperature "- -" shows no setting of temperature.
- When the setting target group is "AA" (All Groups), the indications of operation mode, set
temperature, fan speed, louver angle and remote control switch not available are indicated only
for the items which all groups are under the same setting.
- When the setting target group is "A-AA" (All Indoor Units), the indication " " turns ON when
there is one or more group in operation in each zone, and also flickers when there is one or
more group in failure in each zone.
9.2. SETTING OF OPERATION MODE
"COOL" Operation: To cool the room temperature by distributing the cooled air.
"HEAT" Operation: To heat the room temperature by distributing the heated air.
"DRY" Operation: To dehumidify more than standard cooling operation.
"FAN" Operation: To circulate the room air.
The recommended temperature for each operation is as follows;
"COOL" Operation: 27~29°C / "HEAT" Operation: 18~20°C / "DRY" Operation: 23~25°C
1. Depress the "ZONE" switch and the "GROUP" switch and
select the setting target.
(Refer to item "9.1. Setting target selection and
monitoring operation status" in page 24)
2. Depress the "MODE" switch.
The operation mode is changed in the following order.
- The above indications show the case of setting operation mode for "Zone 3, Group 6". The
same setting procedure shall be performed for other groups.
- Some operation modes can not be set according to the unit model. Contact to HITACHI dealer
or your distributor for details.
- The operation mode can be set while the unit is stopped or in operation.
Operating Conditions of Each Group
(ex. In case of "COOL" ,"HIGH" and "28ºC")
Operating conditions of each group
(ex. In case of groups 1 ~ 5 of zone
3 in operation)
Operating Conditions of Each Zone (ex. In
case of more than one group of each zone
1~3 in operation)
The above figure shows the case of
selecting "ZONE 3, GROUP 6".
The above figure shows the case of setting