Setting data: For unit names
This function sets up the increment for the user monitors SD1216 to SD1218 or the user parameters Pr.1150 to Pr.1159
using the LCD operation panel (FR-LU08) or the parameter unit (FR-PU07).
Upper 8 bits
2nd character 1st character
• Set 04 to the lower 8 bits of
• To replace the unit displayed, set the number corresponding to the target monitor or parameter in the upper 8 bits of
Numbers that can be specified are shown in the following table.
Number of unit name
• When the upper 8 bits of
ERROR: 4100) is generated.
• When the 7th bit of
• Settings can be made up to the 3rd character. (
Quantity that can be set
User monitor (Refer to
User definition error (Refer to
User parameter (Refer to
Unit name (Refer to
If any of the setting quantities is exceeded, an operation error (OPERATION ERROR: 4100) occurs at the point when the exceeded setting is
executed. Furthermore, an operation error (OPERATION ERROR: 4100) also occurs if the lower 8 bits of
to 04, or H81 to H84.
• An error does not occur even if the stored data exceeds the range of the corresponding device, but the content of devices
outside of the range is changed. When storing data, check beforehand that the amount of devices required for storage can be
• Do not change any of the device data while it is being displayed because the data stored in the device is used in actual
communication. Changing such data will change the transmitted data.
• If the ASCII data is other than 0x20 to 0x7A that can be displayed on the FR-LU08 or the FR-PU07, it can be replaced with
• [ ^ ] (H5E), [ _ ] (H5F) and [ ' ] (H60) cannot be displayed by the FR-PU07.
Lower 8 bits
Set the corresponding user monitor number to the upper 8 bits, and 04 to the
lower 8 bits.
Unit name: Character start
Unit corresponding to Pr.1150
Unit corresponding to Pr.1151
Unit corresponding to Pr.1152
Unit corresponding to Pr.1153
Unit corresponding to Pr.1154
Unit corresponding to Pr.1155
Unit corresponding to Pr.1156
Unit corresponding to Pr.1157
Unit corresponding to Pr.1158
Unit corresponding to Pr.1159
User monitor 1: Unit corresponding to the description of SD1216
User monitor 2: Unit corresponding to the description of SD1217
User monitor 3: Unit corresponding to the description of SD1218
+0 are values other than those in the table above, an operation error (OPERATION
+0 is executed as 1 (lower 8 bits as H84), the registered data is cleared.
Up to 3
Up to 5
Up to 10
Up to 13
Item to add unit
+2: Data up to the lower 8 bits are effective as characters.)
+0 are set to values other than 01