3. OLP (OVER LOAD PROTECTOR)
1) Definition of OLP
(1) OLP (OVER LOAD PROTECTOR) is attached to the
Hermetic Compressor and protects the Motor by
cutting off current in Compressor Motor in case of
over-rising temperature by Bimetal in the OLP.
(2) When over-voltage flows to Compressor motor, the
Bimetal works by heating the heater inside the OLP,
and the OLP protects Motor by cutting off current
which flows to the Compressor Motor.
2) Role of the OLP
(1) The OLP is attached to the Hermetic Compressor
used for the Refrigerator and Show Case and prevents
the Motor Coil from being started in the Compressor.
(2) Do not turn the Adjust Screw of the OLP in any way for
normal operation of the OLP.(Composition and
connection Diagram of OLP)
THE PLUG TYPE ON CIRCUIT DIAGRAM IS SUBJECT TO
CHANGE IN DIFFRENT LOCALITIES.