5. If you change:
• from natural gas G20 20 mbar to
liquid gas, fully tighten the bypass
• from liquid gas to natural gas G20
20 mbar, undo the bypass screw
approximately 1/4 of a turn.
6. Reassemble the gasket and the
Make sure the flame does
not go out when you quickly
turn the knob from the
maximum position to the
8.5 Electrical connection
• Make sure that the rated voltage and
type of power on the rating plate
agree with the voltage and the power
of the local power supply.
• This appliance is supplied with a
mains cable. It has to be supplied with
a correct plug which can hold the load
that the rating plate rates. Make sure
that you install the plug in a correct
• Always use a correctly installed
• Make sure that there is an access to
the mains plug after the installation.
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• There is a risk of fire when the
appliance is in connection with an
extension cable, an adapter or a
multiple connection. Make sure that
the ground connection agrees with the
standards and regulations.
• Do not let the power cable to heat up
to a temperature higher than 90° C.
To prevent contact between the cable
and the appliance below the hob use the
clamps which are on the side of the
A. Rigid copper pipe or flexible pipe of
8.6 Connection cable
To replace the connection cable use only
the special cable or its equivalent. The
cable type is: H03V2V2-FT90.
Make sure that the cable section is
applicable to the voltage and the working
temperature. The yellow / green earth
wire must be approximately 2 cm longer
than the brown (or black) phase wire.