Searching CPU Modules on Network
In the case of GX Works3, with connections using the hub, you can search for and display of list of CPU modules connected
to the same hub as personal computer (GX Works3) by clicking "Find" button from the "PLC side I/F Detailed Setting of PLC
• CPU modules connected to cascaded hubs are also searched and a list of them is displayed.
• CPU modules connected via router cannot be searched.
• Some CPU modules connected via wireless LAN may not be found since Ethernet communication may not be stable due to
• If multiple CPU modules with the same IP address are found in the list, check the IP address parameters for the CPU
modules. Starting communication with the IP address duplicated will cause a communication error.
• Appropriate CPU modules may not be found if the service processing load is heavy. In such case, increase the response
waiting time value in the "Search for the FX5CPU on network" screen, or change the service processing counts in the
service processing settings of the CPU parameters.
4 CONNECTION WITH MELSOFT PRODUCT AND GOT
4.2 Connection via a hub