When designing the system, always read the relevant manuals, pay full attention to safety, and handle the
[Precautions for Training with this Manual]
● Do not touch the terminals when the power is ON. There is a risk of electric shock.
● Before opening the safety cover, always turn the power OFF or confirm that safety is sufficiently
● If GOT Mobile functions are used to perform remote control of control equipment, the field operator may
not notice the remote control, possibly leading to an accident.
In addition, a communication delay or interruption may occur depending on the network environment,
and remote control of control equipment cannot be performed normally in some cases.
Before using GOT Mobile functions to perform remote control, fully grasp the circumstances of the field
site and ensure safety.
● Always turn the power OFF before mounting or removing the unit.
Failure to do so can cause the unit to fail or malfunction.
● Stop use immediately if an abnormality occurs.
* GT Designer3 (GOT2000) Version 1.144A is used for the explanations in this manual.
The displayed menus and screens may vary depending on the version being used.
(Be sure to read these instructions before using this product.)