Safely remove the memory card
Possible corruption of memory card data
The files system on the memory card can be destroyed if the memory card is removed
while the Inverter is powered-up without using the "safe removal" function.
To safely remove the memory card from the Power Module the following procedure should
be performed, using either STARTER or the IOP:
1. Set P9400 to 2.
2. Check the value of parameter P9400.
3. If P9400 = 3, it is safe to remove the memory card.
4. Disconnect the mains supply and the external 24 V supply from the system.
5. Wait 5 minutes to ensure that all residual voltages and currents have dissipated.
6. Remove the Power Module from the Terminal housing.
7. Remove the memory card.
8. Fit the Power Module back on the Terminal housing.
SINAMICS G110M Operating Instructions
Operating Instructions, 04/2015, FW V4.7.3, A5E31298649B AD
Data backup and series commissioning
9.1 Backing up and transferring settings using memory card