Open TV Setting
Home Menu Overview
Press (Home) to select one of below menus, then
This row contains available sources in this TV.
This row contains TV functions which are available for
This row contains number of apps pre-installed.
This row contains an interface to perform the search
within this TV.
This row contains settings which are available for
You can reorder the icons on Home menus. To
reposition icons, press OK. Alternatively, you can
select the icon you want to reorder, and hold the OK
key for 3 seconds until the arrows appear around the
icon. Use navigation keys to move the highlighted
icon to another location, then press OK. Press the
BACK key to exit.
Frequent settings and All
Press SETUP key on the remote control to find
• How to - Instructions on how to install channels,
sort channels, update TV software, connect external
devices and use Smart functions on your TV.
• Install channels - Update channels or start a
complete new channel installation.
• Picture style - Select one of preset picture styles
for ideal picture viewing.
• Picture format - Select one of preset picture
format which fits the screen.
• Sound style - Select one of preset sound styles for
ideal sound settings.
• Audio out - Set the TV to play the sound on TV or
on the connected audio system.
• Ambilight style* - Select one of preset Ambilight
• Ambilight+hue* - Switch Ambilight+hue on or off.
• Sleep timer - Set the TV to switch to standby
automatically after a preset time.
• Screen off - If you only listen to music on TV, you
can switch off the TV screen.
• All settings - View all settings menu.
• Help - Diagnose and get more information about
your TV. For more information, in Help, press the
Keywords and look up Help
Menu for more information.
All settings menu:
Press (home) key on the remote control,
select Settings > All settings, and press OK.
* Ambilight setting is only for models which support
Select a style
For easy picture adjustment, you can select a preset
(Home) > Settings > Picture style, press OK to
change to next available option.
The available Picture styles are ...
• Personal - The picture preferences you set during
the first start up
• Vivid - Ideal for daylight viewing
• Natural - Natural picture settings
• Standard - Most energy conscious setting
• Movie - Ideal for watching movies
• Game - Ideal for gaming*
• Monitor - Ideal for computer monitor
* Picture style - Game is not available for some video
Custom a style
You can adjust and stored picture settings in in the
currently selected picture style,
like Colour, Contrast or Sharpness.