About the battery pack
Battery pack (Lithium ion battery pack)
• Use the specified unit to recharge the battery pack.
• Do not use the battery pack with equipment other than the specified unit.
• Do not get dirt, sand, liquids, or other foreign matter on the terminals.
• Do not touch the plug terminals (+ and −) with metal objects.
• Do not disassemble, remodel, heat or throw into fire.
If any electrolyte should come into contact with your hands or clothes, wash it off
thoroughly with water.
If any electrolyte should come into contact with your eyes, never rub the eyes.
Rinse eyes thoroughly with water, and then consult a doctor.
• Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the
type recommended by the manufacturer.
• When disposing of the batteries, please contact your local authorities or dealer
and ask for the correct method of disposal.
• Do not heat or expose to flame.
• Do not leave the battery(ies) in a car exposed to direct sunlight for a long period
of time with doors and windows closed.
Risk of fire, explosion and burns. Do not disassemble, heat above 60 °C (140 °F)