1. Display the MODE menu, and press F.
SKIP to move the cursor to
2. Press the SELECT/VOLUME control in to
display the list.
01 Walking Fan J
02 Don't See Me
03>Fire and Snow
04 Atlanta Jerry
05 Show the Mood
06 Somewhere In
Press F. SKIP ,B. SKIP . or turn the
SELECT/VOLUME up or down to move the
cursor to the first track you want in your
SELECT/VOLUME in to select a track. A pro-
appears in front of the
Note: To remove a track from the pro-
gram, move the cursor to the track and
press in the
3. Continue to mark the tracks in the order
you want them to play (up to 20 total).
Note: If you try to select more than 20
tracks, the message MEMORY FULL
4. Press PLAY to start the program play-
Fire and Snow-Jo
5. Press MODE to select PROGRAM REP
to have the program keep repeating
over and over.
Fire and Snow-Jo
PROGRAM REP FLAT
6. Press PLAY to pause the program.
Press STOP•OFF to stop the program.
To Clear Programs from Memory
1. Press STOP.
2. Press MODE.
3. Select PROGRAM. A message will
appear and ask if you want to clear all
programs. Select YES to clear
program by turning the
SELECT/VOLUME contol button.
4. Press ENTER in to confirm
DSP (Digital Signal Processor) Menu
You can use the DSP menu to select several DSP modes (FLAT, BASS BOOST, ROCK,
POP, JAZZ) or adjust the equalizer (EQ).
play / pause
1. Place the player in the stop mode, and
press DSP to display the DSP menu. You can
select FLAT, BASS BOOST, ROCK, POP, JAZZ,
or use the equalizer (EQ) to personally
adjust the sound.
2. Press F.SKIP or B. SKIP to move the cursor
to FLAT, BASS BOOST, ROCK, POP, or JAZZ.
Note: If you select EQ (equalizer), the
equalizer menu appears.
3. Press the SELECT/VOLUME control in to
select the DSP feature. The
player returns to the file list.
Notes: Pressing PLAY also starts the player
playing with the selected
When the player is playing, you can cycle
through the playback modes by pressing
DSP. The mode selected appears on the dis-
Ice and Snow-Joe
1. Display the DSP menu, and press F.SKIP
to move the cursor to EQ (equalizer).
2. The EQ (equalizer) display will appear
in approximately one second.
• Press F.SKIP or B.SKIP. to select one of
the five frequency bands (60, 250, 1k, 4k,
• Turn the SELECT/VOLUME control up or
down to adjust the band (+15dB to -
Note: Press the SELECT / VOLUME control
in to reset the band to 0.
3. Press PLAY to start playback with the
adjustments you have selected.