• Do not play your headset at a high volume. Hearing experts warn against extended
• If you experience a ringing in your ears, reduce volume or discontinue use.
• You should use extreme caution or temporarily discontinue use in potentially haz-
Even if your headset is an open-air type designed to let you hear outside sounds, don't
turn up the volume so high that you are unable to hear what is around you.
The armband is designed for carrying the player on upper arm only. DO NOT wear
the armband on other parts of the body such as the neck to avoid choking hazard or
breathing difficulty .
Caution While Driving: Use of headphones while operating an automo-
bile or moving vehicle is not recommended and is unlawful in some states
and areas. Be careful and attentive on the road. Stop operation of the
unit if you find it disruptive or distracting while driving.
Precautions for the Unit
• Do not use the unit immediately after transportation from a cold place to a warm
place; condensation problem may result.
• Avoid shock to the unit especially during recording. Recorded data may be damaged.
• Do not store the unit near fire, places with high temperature or in direct sunlight.
• Do not operate or store unit in places with frequent static electricity or electrical
noise (e.g. speaker, TV set).
• Clean the unit with a soft cloth or a damp chamois leather. Never use solvents.
• The unit must only be opened by qualified personnel.
Warning: Use of this product is for your personal use only. Copying CDs
or downloading music files for sale or other business purposes is a viola-
tion of copyright law. It is also a violation of copyright law to download
files without permission of the copyright owner.
Care of Memory Card
• Do not touch the golden electrodes.
Use a soft dry cloth to clean any dirt.
• Do not bend Memory Cards.
• Do not operate or store
MultiMediaCards in places with frequent
static electricity or electrical noise (e.g.
speaker, TV set). Recorded data may be
• It is normal for Memory Card to get
warm after being used for a long time.
• Always put it in storage case after
removing from the unit.
• Do not store Memory Card near fire,
places with high temperature/ humidity
or in direct sunlight.
• Battery power: AAA (LR03) x 1.
• When storing the unit , be sure to
remove the batteries because they may
leak and damage the unit.
• Batteries may leak electrolyte if insert-
ed incorrectly, if disposed of in fire, or if
an attempt is made to charge a battery
not intended to be recharged.
• Discard leaky batteries immediately.
Leaking batteries may cause skin burns
or other personal injury.
• Do not charge batteries which are not
intended to be recharged.
• Dispose of batteries, according to fed-
eral, state and local regulations.
The descriptions and characteristics given in this docu-
ment are given as a general indication and not as a guar-
antee. In order to provide the highest quality product
possible, we reserve the right to make any improvement
or modification without prior notice. The English version
serves as the final reference on all product and opera-
tional details should any discrepancies arise in other lan-