Stir the liquid both before and
halfway through heating it.
Do not use straight-sided containers
with narrow necks.
After heating, allow the container to
stand in the microwave oven for a
short time before removing the
Use extreme care when inserting a
spoon or other utensil into the
10. Do not heat oil or fat for deep-frying. It
is difficult to control the temperature of
oil in microwave oven.
11. Pierce foods with heavy skins such as
potatoes, whole squash, apples and
chestnuts before cooking.
12. The contents of feeding bottles and
baby jars should be stirred or shaken
checked before serving in order to
13. Cooking utensils may become hot
because of heat transferred from the
heated food. Potholders may be
needed to handle the utensil.
14. Do not cover or block any openings on
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
15. Do not store or use this appliance
16. Do not operate this appliance if it has
17. Do not immerse cord or plug in water.
18. Use only thermometers, which are
19. Do not operate any heating or cooking
20. Be certain the glass tray and roller
21. This appliance should be serviced
outdoors. Do not use this product near
water, for example, near a kitchen sink,
in a wet basement, near a swimming
pool, or similar locations.
a damaged cord or a plug, if it is not
working properly or if it has been
damaged or dropped.
Keep cord away from heated surface.
Do not let cord hang over edge of
table or counter.
appliance beneath this appliance.
rings are in place when you operate
only by qualified service personnel
contact nearest authorized service
facility for examination, repair, or