1. To turn on the cassette deck, press
2. Gently press
) and load the cassette tape.
and the indicator lights. Press
again to turn off this feature.
The cassette deck plays or records one side of
the tape and stops.
The cassette deck plays or records both side of
the tape and stops.
Note: To play or record both sides, you must press
The cassette deck plays endlessly.
Note: During recording, the cassette deck automatically
changes the setting and operates the same way as both-
5. Press the
The indicator lights and play begins.
For forward play.
For reverse play.
6. Adjust the tape speed by turning the pitch control.
to stop the tape.
AUTOMATIC SEARCH MUSIC SYSTEM
The automatic search music system (ASMS) lets you quickly
locate a desired selection on a cassette tape. It searches for the
blank space before a selection and automatically stops just
before playback begins.
to begin playing a tape.
2. To skip to the beginning of the current selection, press
— whichever points in the opposite
direction of the play direction. To skip to the beginning of
the next selection, press
points in the same direction as the play direction.
ASMS might not operate as expected if:
• The pause between selection is less than 4 seconds long.
• The overall recorded volume level of a selection is very
• The noise level between selections is very high.
on the cassette door (
to select the desired reverse mode
USING CONTINUOUS PLAY (DECK 1 TO
You can set the cassette deck to play one side of the tape in
, then automatically play the tape in
To turn on the continuous play, press
or 4 seconds.
When the cassette in
automatically begins playback.
To cancel the continuous play, press
button of the deck which is currently playing (either
RECORDING A CASSETTE TAPE
You can only record to a cassette in
Select the source to record from on your receiver amplifier
(CD, VCR, TUNER or DVD).
1. Gently press
be recorded into the cassette holder.
3. Select the desired reverse mode.
The RECORD indicator lights and both the PLAY direction
6. To select the direction for recording, press either
• If you want to record both sides of the cassette tape when
the reverse mode switch is in
. Otherwise, if you press
of the cassette tape records.
• When both sides of the tape finish recording,
starts playing and the PLAY indicator on
finishes playing, the cassette tape
or any cassette
and insert the tape to
to use the noise-reduction system.
To record on one side only.
To record on both sides.
, be sure to press
to adjust the
, only side B