Introduce the lesson, including the learning objectives, estimated time to complete, and applicable
This lesson describes the basic ECG and arrhythmia monitoring functions of the HeartStart MRx.
Upon completion of this lesson, students should be able to:
1. Locate pertinent information in Monitor View.
2. Prepare a patient for ECG and arrhythmia monitoring.
3. Set heart rate and arrhythmia alarms.
4. Display an annotated ECG.
5. Initiate manual relearning.
• Hands-free cable
• Multifunction electrode pads
• 3-, 5-, or 10-Lead monitoring electrodes
• Arrhythmia Monitoring Algorithm Application Note
ECG and Arrhythmia