Introduce the lesson, including the learning objectives, estimated time to complete, and applicable
resources. The ACI-TIPI/TPI topic in this lesson is optional, so advise students accordingly on
objectives and how long the lesson will take to complete.
This lesson describes how to use the diagnostic 12-Lead ECG function of the HeartStart MRx.
Upon completion of this lesson, students should be able to:
1. Identify pertinent information in the 12-Lead preview screen.
2. Perform 12-Lead ECG acquisition.
3. Identify characteristics of the ACI-TIPI and TPI algorithms. (Optional objective)
4. Identify important characteristics of the 12-Lead Report.
• 10-Lead monitoring electrodes cable
• DXL ECG Algorithm Application Note
• ACI-TIPI Application Note
• TPI Application Note
12-Lead ECG Monitoring