Mention the following characteristics associated with the pleth wave.
• The wave displays in the configured Wave Sector, if available; otherwise, the wave fills the first
available empty Wave Sector.
• The wave is drawn at an approximate speed of 25 mm/second.
• The wave is auto scaled to grid lines when signal quality is good.
• Wave size is proportionately decreased when signal quality is poor.
• The wave continues to display when the Therapy Knob is moved to Manual Defib, as long as it is
not located in Wave Sector 2 or you're in Q-CPR View. The SpO
Defib Mode but not in Q-CPR View.
• The pacing status bar replaces the wave in Wave Sector 4 when the Therapy Knob is moved to
Pacer; however, SpO
and pulse information is no longer monitored when the Therapy Knob is moved to AED.
and Pulse values and alarm settings are retained.
9 Pulse Oximetry Monitoring
value is also retained in manual