Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
2. Clamp (Hold the main harness at the
white tape portion of the main harness.)
3. Main Harness
4. Clamp (Hold the lead just before a
5. Regulator/Rectifier Lead
6. Ignition Coil Lead
7. Hold the main harness with the clamp at
the white tape portion.
8. Install the clamp so that its opening faces
9. Clamps (Hold the main harness)
10. Clamps (Hold the regulator/rectifier lead.)
11. Cover the regulator/rectifier lead connec-
tor with the rubber boot.
12. Hold the regulator/rectifier lead with the
clamp at the rubber boot end.
13. Run the regulator/rectifier lead under the
14. Throttle Cables