1. Attach the front cover.
2. Remove the label.
3. Hold down the backstitching button and the selecting button (right), and turn the power on (the buzzer must sound
4. Select pattern number .
5. Remove screws M4 (two), and remove needle plate A (1).
6. Loosen screw, pan M3 x 25
7. Hand turn the pulley until the right edge of the needle and the outer rotary hook tip meet.
8. Adjust the gap between the needle and the outer rotary hook tip (front and back) to 0.1 mm or less using the
tightening depth of the adjusting screw.
9. Install and fully tighten screw, pan M3 x 25.
Needle interference adjustment
Pan head screw
0.1mm or less
4 - 11