1. Removing the lower side of the indoor unit from the
(1) Remove the front panel.
(2) Insert the screw driver to the corner hole at both left and
right side as shown in the figure 1.
(3) Push it up, then pull down the lower side of indoor unit and
remove the hook.
2. Removing the front panel
(1) Press and unlock the knobs on both sides of the front
panel and lift the front panel until it is level. Pull the hinges
forward to remove the front panel. (See Photo 2)
(2) Move the horizontal vanes in a downward direction.
(3) Remove the screw caps of the panel. Remove the screws.
(See Photo 1)
(4) Hold the lower part of both ends of the panel and pull it
slightly toward you, and then remove the panel by pushing
Be careful when removing heavy parts.
PHOTOS & ILLUSTRATIONS
not to damage
plate with the