• If it becomes necessary to replace the lamp use one of the same power and specifically
designed for household appliances only.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power supply before the replacement of the oven
lamp. There is the risk of electrical shock.
• Only an approved engineer can repair or work on the appliance. Contact an approved
• Use only original spare parts.
Disposal of the appliance
• To prevent the risk of physical injury or damage
– Disconnect the appliance from the power supply.
– Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
– Discard the door catch. This prevents children or small animals from being closed in-
side of the appliance. There is the risk of suffocation.