Step 3: Connect cameras to the DVR
1. Find the cables coming from each
camera. Match the video and power
cables to one end of a BNC cable and
3. Plug the power input cable on the other
end of this BNC cable into the camera
5. Connect the power splitter to the
camera power adapter.
2. Plug the video output cable on the other
end of this BNC cable into one of the
VIDEO IN jacks on the back of the DVR.
DVR back panel
4. Repeat for the other three cameras.
6. Plug the camera power adapter into a
working outlet or surge protector.