• When an error is displayed on the dot matrix LED, confirm the error code etc. using MT Developer2.
• Refer to the Motion CPU error batch monitor or the following for error details.
MELSEC iQ-R Motion Controller Programming Manual (Common)
Rotary switch setting and operation mode
Rotary switch setting
*1 Do not set other than the above setting.
• Be sure to turn OFF the Multiple system power supply before the rotary switch setting change.
2 EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS
2.2 Motion CPU Module
Dot matrix LED
Built-in memory clear
"A00" is flickering
It becomes the status of installation mode when the
operating system software is not installed.
"A01" is flickering
Displays when there is a file error in the operating
system software that was installed.
"W" is displayed
Hardware error or software error.
displays the error code of "Motion CPU WDT error
" AL" flickers 3 times
Displays when a self-diagnostic error occurs (major/
4-digits error code is
• Displays the applicable file name when a parameter,
displayed in two sequential
displays of 2-digits each.
• The mode that the Motion CPU is operating. ("STP",
(Left: error code [2200H])
Scrolled display of the file
Refer to the following for details of error codes and file
MELSEC iQ-R Motion controller Programming
(Left: When file name is
When a continuous error
occurred, the mode is
(Left: When mode is "RUN")
Normal operation mode
Displays IP address, MAC address, and Ethernet link status.
Installed the operating system software using MT Developer2.
Initializes the built-in memory of the standard ROM and backup RAM.
or file error is detected.
"RUN", "TES") is displayed only for a continuous