Download Print this page

For Your Safety - Panasonic KX-TG9391 Operating Instructions Manual

Expandable digital corded/cordless answering system
Hide thumbs


Temporary Confidential Page 2 Thursday, April 10, 2008 5:33 PM

For your safety

To prevent severe injury and loss of
life/property, read this section carefully
before using the product to ensure
proper and safe operation of your
Power connection
L Use only the power source marked on
L Do not overload power outlets and
L Completely insert the AC
L Regularly remove any dust, etc. from
L Unplug the product from power outlets
L Never touch the plug with wet hands.
L To prevent the risk of fire or electrical
L Do not place or use this product near
the product.
extension cords. This can result in the
risk of fire or electric shock.
adaptor/power plug into the power
outlet. Failure to do so may cause
electric shock and/or excessive heat
resulting in a fire.
the AC adaptor/power plug by pulling
it from the power outlet, then wiping
with a dry cloth. Accumulated dust
may cause an insulation defect from
moisture, etc. resulting in a fire.
if it emits smoke, an abnormal smell,
or makes an unusual noise. These
conditions can cause fire or electric
shock. Confirm that smoke has
stopped emitting and contact the
Panasonic Call Center at 1-800-211-
PANA (1-800-211-7262).
Danger of electric shock exists.
shock, do not expose the product to
rain or any type of moisture.
automatically controlled devices such
as automatic doors and fire alarms.
Radio waves emitted from this product
may cause such devices to
malfunction resulting in an accident.
Operating safeguards
L Unplug the product from power outlets
before cleaning. Do not use liquid or
aerosol cleaners.
L Do not disassemble the product.
L Do not spill liquids (detergents,
cleansers, etc.) onto the telephone
line cord plug, or allow it to become
wet at all. This may cause a fire. If the
telephone line cord plug becomes
wet, immediately pull it from the
telephone wall jack, and do not use.
L Do not excessively pull the corded
handset cord from the base unit. This
may cause the base unit to fall,
resulting in injury.
L Consult the manufacturer of any
personal medical devices, such as
pacemakers or hearing aids, to
determine if they are adequately
shielded from external RF (radio
frequency) energy. (The product
operates in the frequency range of
1.92 GHz to 1.93 GHz, and the RF
transmission power is 115 mW
L Do not use the product in health care
facilities if any regulations posted in
the area instruct you not to do so.
Hospitals or health care facilities may
be using equipment that could be
sensitive to external RF energy.
Installation and relocation
L Never install telephone wiring during
an electrical storm.



  Also See for Panasonic KX-TG9391

  Related Manuals for Panasonic KX-TG9391