For 1 Player / Ages 8 and up
P/N 82398400 Rev.A
Get ready - it's Poker at its best! LoBall,
Deuces, and Draw Poker all in one game!
• Press to Turn On the game. The game turns
itself off after sitting idle for one minute.
• Press and hold down this button for a BET of
10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 points. The cards are
dealt when the button is released.
• After holding the cards you want to keep,
press this button again to DRAW your
Press the Hold button below each card you want
to keep. Press again to delete the hold on that
Press this button while "Game Over" is flashing
to switch between Draw, LoBall, and Deuces
Poker. The game mode is shown in the top left
corner of the display.
After winning a hand, up to 500 points are stored
in the "Let it Ride"(LIR) area of the display. To
bet this entire amount press this button.
This button can be pressed to automatically bet
Press and hold this button while "Game Over" is
flashing on the screen to select a one player or
two player game.
Press to turn sound on and off.
Your SCORE is automatically calculated after
each hand and when betting. "Win" will flash
and a winning melody will play for each
successful hand. The scoring table (based on a
50 point bet) is printed on the back of the game.
Auto Back Light – Big Screen Poker is
equipped with an auto-backlight feature. This
allows you to play your favorite game in the
dark! After you turn your game on, or at anytime
while you are playing your game, if your lighting
conditions become dim, your screen will
the game goes to sleep, and the light will also
automatically turn off.
HOW TO PLAY:
• Turn on the game by pressing the
• Select the game you wish to play with the
HOLD/GAME button while "Game Over" is
• Press the ON/DEAL/DRAW or MAX BET
buttons to deal your first set of cards.
• Select the cards you wish to hold by using the
• Press ON/DEAL/DRAW to receive your
• When playing Deuces, the "2" card (or
"deuce") of any suit is considered wild and can
assume the number and suit of any other card.
• In LoBall, the lowest possible hands are
winners and Aces are always low. A single pair
or a card above 8 automatically loses, except
with 2 pairs.
• A bonus of 100 points is awarded for 3
consecutive winning hands.
This game is powered by two (2) AA (LR6)
• Remove the battery cover: Press a coin down
into the slot. Then slide the battery cover off,
• Insert two AA batteries (we recommend
alkaline) as indicated inside the battery
• Replace the battery compartment door.
Adult supervision is recommended when
• As with all small batteries, the batteries
used with this device should be kept away
from small children who might still put
things in their mouths. If a battery is
swallowed, consult a physician immediately.
• Be sure you insert the battery correctly and
always follow the device and battery
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
• Batteries might leak if improperly installed,
or explode if recharged, disassembled or
• Sometimes, a build-up of static electricity
(from carpets, etc) may cause the game to
stop working. Just reset the game, and it
will work again.
• Under an environment with radio frequency
interference, the device may malfunction
and require user to reset the device.
If you set the game down,