With this command, you configure which of the various message types of the device will be
stored or forwarded.
The following events or message types are available:
● Message if there is cold or warm restart
● Message when there is a status change on a physical interface
● Message if there is an incorrect login
● Message when there is a status change in the power supply
● Message when there is a status change in the error monitoring
● Message when there is a change in the spanning tree
● Message if radio channels overlap
● Message when changes are made to the connection status of WDS
● Message if a radar signal is received or if there is a status change in the DFS scan.
● Message if the channel bandwidth changes
● Message for successful or failed authentication attempts
● Message if there is a change in the error status (error LED)
● Message when using iPCF.
These messages can be processed by the clients in different ways:
● Entry in the logbook of the device
● Sending the message to the log server of the system
● Sending an e-mail
● Sending an SNMP trap
● Lighting up of the error LED
You are in the EVENTS Configuration mode.
The command prompt is as follows:
SCALANCE W760/W720 to IEEE 802.11n Command Line Interface
Configuration Manual, 10/2015, C79000-G8976-C351-05