show wlan statistics
This command shows the following statistics.
● how many bad frames were received or sent per WLAN interface.
● how many frames were sent per VAP interface.
● how many frames were received per VAP interface.
In access point mode, the following additional statistics are available:
● how many frames in response to logging on or logging off were counted per VAP
● how many requesting frames for logging on or logging off were counted per VAP interface
You are in the User EXEC mode or in the Privileged EXEC mode.
The command prompt is as follows:
Call up the command with the following parameters:
show wlan statistics <wlan 0/X>
The parameter has the following meaning:
For information on identifiers of addresses and interfaces, refer to the section "Interface
identifiers and addresses (Page 25)".
The statistics are displayed for the selected WLAN interface. The range depends on the
selected operating mode.
SCALANCE W760/W720 to IEEE 802.11n Command Line Interface
Configuration Manual, 10/2015, C79000-G8976-C351-05
Range of values / note
Enter a valid interface.