Wi-Fi network not found or distorted
• Microwave ovens, DECT phones or other Wi-Fi
802.11b/g/n devices in your proximity might disturb
the wireless network.
• We recommend using the 5 GHz frequency
(802.11ac) on your router when your TV is placed in
the neighborhood of many other wireless routers
• Make sure that the firewalls in your network allow
access to the TV's wireless connection.
• For easy installation of your wireless network, do not
hide the name of your router by switching off the
• If the wireless network does not work properly in
your home, you can use the wired network
Wi-Fi network connection is slow
• Use a high-speed (broadband) Internet connection
for your router.
• Limit the amount of devices that use the same
• Look in your wireless router's user manual for
information on indoor range, transfer rate and other
factors of signal quality.
• If the connection fails, you can check the DHCP
(Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol) setting of the
router. DHCP should be switched on.
Unable to pair
• Make sure the device is in pairing mode. Read the
user manual of the device.
• Keep the router and wireless speaker as close to the
TV as possible.
• Places with a high amount of wireless activity -
apartments with lots of wireless routers - can hamper
the wireless connection.
• Trying to pair several devices with the TV at the
same time, may not work.
Bluetooth lost connection
• Always position the wireless speaker within a range
of 5 meters from the TV.
Bluetooth Audio and Video syncronisation
• Before you purchase a wireless Bluetooth speaker,
inform yourself about its quality of Audio to Video
syncronisation, commonly called 'lip sync'. Not all
Bluetooth devices perform correctly. Ask your dealer
Internet does not work
• If the connection with the router is OK, check the
router connection to the Internet.
Wrong Menu Language
Change the language back to your language.
1 - Press .
2 - Select the icon (Settings) and press OK.
3 - Press 5 times (down).
4 - Press 3 times (right), select your language and
5 - Press BACK to close the menu.
To solve any Philips TV related problem, you can
consult our online support. You can select your
language and enter your product model number.
Go to www.philips.com/support .
On the support site you can find your country's
telephone number to contact us as well as answers to
frequently asked questions (FAQs). In some countries,
you can chat with one of our collaborators and ask
your question directly or send a question by email.
You can download new TV software or the manual to
read on your computer.
Support and Repair
For support and repair, call the Consumer Care
hotline in your country. Our service engineers will take
care of a repair, if necessary.
Find the telephone number in the printed
documentation that came with the TV.
Or consult our
website www.philips.com/support and select your
country if needed.
TV model number and serial number
You might be asked to provide the TV product model
number and serial number. Find these numbers on
the packaging label or on the type label on the back
or bottom of the TV.
Do not attemp to repair the TV yourself. This may
cause severe injury, irrepairable damage to your TV or
void your warranty.