Graphic Operation Terminal GOT-F900
Common items for all touch keys
This paragraph describes the common contents shared by each function assigned to touch
1) Size (Example of F940GOT)
• A touch key can be set in the unit of dot. When more than a half of a mesh is set as a touch
key, the mesh is recognized as the touch key.
2) Display changeover
Key : When a specified position is touched, the display frame, text and color can be
Bit : When a specified bit device becomes ON or OFF, the display frame, text and color can
20 meshes (320 dots)
This mesh does not function as the touch key because less than a half of this
mesh is specified as the touch key.
These mesh function as the touch key because more than a half is specified as
the touch key.
Creation of Display Screen (GT Designer) 20
• The entire screen is divided into
"meshes" as shown on the left. The
touch key area can be specified in the
unit of mesh.
• The meshes of each GOT is as follows.
(One mesh consists of 16 × 20 dots.)
15 (horizontal) × 4 (vertical)
20 (horizontal) × 12 (vertical)
30 (horizontal) × 12 (vertical)
Last column composed of 14 dots
• Broken lines are not actually displayed
on the screen.