Graphic Operation Terminal GOT-F900
Format of manual
Contents described in manual
This manual is described in the following format. Use each element of the format for index.
Graphic Operation Terminal F940GOT
2.1.1 GOT setup
Abbreviations used in text
The following terms may be abbreviated in the text.
1) MELSEC FX series, A Series, QnA series, Q series unit and programmable controllers of
other companies may be abbreviated as "programmable controller" or "PLC".
2) The software kit to create display screens FX-PCS-DU/WIN-E or GT Designer may be
abbreviated as "screen creation software".
3) A general-purpose computer may be abbreviated as "PC".
4) A floppy disk may be abbreviated as "FD". A floppy disk drive may be abbreviated as "FDD".
5) The graphic operation terminal GOT-F900 Series may be abbreviated as "GOT".
6) Devices inside the PLC may be abbreviated as "X" (input), "Y" (output), "M" (auxiliary relay),
"S" (state), "T" (timer), "C" (counter) and "D" (data register). Output contacts of X,Y, M, S, T
and C are called "bit devices". T, C and D are called "word devices". All of them may be
a) Section title
Sections 1 to 17 describe operations.
Sections 18 to 21 describe the contents
required to create screens.
The title explains the contents of each
c) Sub title
d) Important point
Terms used in the text are explained and