Graphic Operation Terminal GOT-F900
Screen Hard Copy Function
Outline of hardware copy operation
The screen image being displayed can be output to a printer by issuing a command from a
touch switch or a bit device in the PLC. (It does not apply to F930GOT.)
• The screen image being displayed is output to the printer connected to the RS-232C
interface of the GOT.
• Setting of the hard copy function is performed in the screen creation software.
• User screens only can be output to a printer. System screens cannot be output to a printer.
• Printing can be started/aborted by setting ON/OFF a corresponding bit device in the PLC or
by pressing a corresponding touch switch.
• When starting printing, the GOT aborts communication with the PLC for approximately 1
second while storing the displayed screen image in the internal memory. After that, the GOT
automatically restarts communication.
Key code: FF17
Key code: FF18
While the PLC is connected via RC-232C or
while a bar code reader is connected, the
screen hard copy function is disabled.
Start trigger: Bit device
Abortion trigger: Bit device
Screen Hard Copy Function 16
ESC/P J84 with RS-232C