Installation: (for item identification, refer to removal instructions above)
1. Connect the Compressor wire harnesses to J20 and J4 on the Main PCA. These connections are
found on the rear of the Main PCA.
2. Connect the Sieve Bed Balance Valve to J14 on the Main PCA. This connection can be found on
the rear side of the Main PCA.
3. Connect the Patient Delivery Valve Wire harness to J16 on the Main PCA.
4. Connect the Fan wire harness to J10 on the Main PCA.
5. Connect the four valve wire harnesses to J6, J7, J8, and J9 on the Main PCA.
6. Connect the flow tubing to the Check Valve Assembly.
7. Connect the pressure tubing to the Check Valve Assembly.
8. Connect the patient outlet tubing to the Patient Filter Inlet Port.
9. Connect the Display Ribbon Cable to PCA J18.
10. Install the Rear Enclosure.