● Do not allow water to get on the unit.
This may cause electric shocks or malfunctions.
● The unit exterior can be cleaned with alcohol, but be sure to wipe off any alcohol that remains
(Failure to do so may damage the surface of the unit, or cause discoloration or cracking.)
※ "Alcohol" means a disinfectant with an ethanol content of 83% or less.
After wiping the unit clean with alcohol, be sure to dispose of any alcohol that has collected in the
※ Do not spray alcohol directly onto the unit.
● Do not use any of the following cleaning materials • Solvents such as thinner or benzene
• Acid, alkaline or chlorine detergents • Mold and mildew removers
• Citrus- based or other plant- based detergents • Antiseptics.
Please also refrain from using nylon scourers or abrasives.
(They may damage the surface of the unit or cause discoloration or cracking.)
● Disinfectants cause damage to the unit.
● When cleaning the unit, use a neutral detergent. (pH: 6 – 8)
(Please do not use plant-based detergents as they may cause damage to plastic parts.)
● When using a chemical cloth, be sure to follow the instructions carefully.
● Factors such as rust may shorten the working life of the unit.
(Damage to the unit caused by the use of prohibited agents such as solvents,
detergents, and abrasives (also damage due to factors such as rust) is not covered
by the warranty.)
● The area that has undergone antibacterial processing (the shaded area in
the right ﬁ gure) produces antibacterial effects when bacteria adhere to the
(The antibacterial effects are not produced when the surface is unclean.)
● Wear gloves during maintenance work.
− NA - 5 −
－ 5 －
Not doing so may result in injuries.