When using this appliance, always follow the basic safety precautions:
1. This appliance is intended for commercial only or similar use.
2. DO NOT use the appliance outside. For indoor use only
3. DO NOT use jet/pressure washers to clean this appliance.
4. DO NOT allow children to play with the packaging, and destroy plastic bags safely.
5. Always switch off and disconnect the power supply to the unit before cleaning.
6. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualifi ed
persons in order to avoid a hazard.
7. This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
8. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with this appliance.
9. This appliance can be used by children age 8 years and above; and persons with reduced physical, sensory
or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with
the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be preformed by children without supervision.
10. The appliances are not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
11. Keep the applicance and its cord out of reach of children less than 8 years of age.
12. Do not store explosive substances such as aerosol cans with a fl ammable propellant in this applicance.
PRE-CAUTION, NON-OPERATING COOLERS SHOULD HAVE:
1. Glass door removed.
2. Shelves kept in place in order to prevent any small child from climbing inside cooler.
FOR PROPER DISPOSAL OF COOLER:
1. To recover all Freon/refrigerant from the cooler
2. To remove the compressor or remove the oil from the compressor
This appliance uses flammable insulation blowing gas, please dispose of the appliance according to the local regulation. The
Then the distributor / retailer can contact their local metal recycling center to pick up the remaining cabinet, shelves,
distributor/retailer can contact their local metal recycling center to pick up the remaining cabinet, shelves, etc. By law, disposal
etc. By law, disposal of hazardous wastes may be subject to fi nes and imprisonment under the provisions of the
of hazardous wastes may be subject to fines and imprisonment under the privisions of the environmental regulations.
Please save these instructions!
Proper Disposal of the Refrigerator
Distributors / retailers need to contact a qualifi ed service