1. Insert SIM Card
Your Service Provider will supply a SIM
card, containing your phone number
and billing details. It may be used in
other GSM phones. You may need to
carefully snap this out from a credit
card sized SIM.
If removing battery ensure phone is
switched off first.
• Remove battery if fitted (1,2).
• Unlock SIM carrier by sliding top as
• Swing up carrier (4) then slide in SIM
card (5). Ensure angled corner is as
• Swing down carrier (reverse of 4),
• Lock carrier (reverse of 3), listen for
• Fit battery, locating bottom end,
2. Charge battery
Your new Lithium Ion battery will not
be fully charged:
• Insert charger plug into socket in
• Plug charging unit into mains power
• Phone can be used whilst
A half hour charge enables more than
100 hours standby, allow at least one
and a half hours for maximum charge.
A full charge can provide up to 200
hours standby, or up to 5 hours talk-
time, but dependant on network,
environment, SIM card and services
used, lower times will be expired.
ensure it fits flush.
then swinging in top until it clicks.
base (arrow facing up).
squeeze to release
socket (ensure voltage range stated
on charger is not exceeded).
Your display shows charging
Your display shows charge
A beep sounds when