CHAPTER -2: SAFETY INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
SAFETY INFORMATION AND RECOMMENDATIONS
• The recyclable materials are used in certain components and packaging.
• Plastic parts are marked with international abbreviations: (>PE< , >PS< ,
>POM<, >PP<, )
• Cardboard parts have been produced from recycled paper which should be
disposed of into waste paper collection containers for recycling.
• Such materials are not suitable for garbage bins. They should be delivered to
recycling centres instead.
• Contact relevant centres in order to obtain information on methods and points
When you take delivery of your machine
• If you see any damage on your machine's packaging, please contact with
• Unwrap the packaging materials as indicated and dispose of them in
accordance with the rules.
The points to pay attention during machine installation
• Choose a suitable, safe and level place to install your machine.
• Carry out the installation and connection of your machine by following the
• This machine should be installed and repaired by an authorised service only.
• Only original spare parts should be used with the machine.
• Before installing, be sure that the machine is unplugged.
• Check whether the indoor electrical fuse system is connected according to
• All electrical connections must match valuse on the rating plate.
• Be sure that the machine does not stand on the electricity supply cable.
• Never use an extension cord or a multiple socket for making a connection.
The plug should be comfortably accessible after installation.
• After installation, run it unloaded for the first time.
In daily use
• This machine is for household use; do not use it for any other purpose.
Commercial usage of the dishwasher will void the guarantee.
• Do not get up, sit or place a load when the door open, it may fall over.
• Never use detergent and rinse aid which is not produced specifically for
dishwashers.Our company will not take responsibilty for this.
• The water in the machine's washing section is no drinking water do not drink it.
• Due to danger of explosion, do not put any chemical dissolving agents such
as solvents into the machines washing section.
• Check whether plastic items are heat-resistant before washing.