Check that the installation frame of the outdoor unit is not broken at least
once a year.
• Failing to do so may result in injury, death or property damage.
Max current is measured according to IEC standard for safety and current
is measured according to ISO standard for energy efficiency.
Do not stand on top of the appliance or place objects (such as laundry,
lighted candles, lighted cigarettes, dishes, chemicals, metal objects, etc.)
on the appliance.
• This may result in electric shock, fire, problems with the product, or injury.
Do not operate the appliance with wet hands.
• This may result in electric shock.
Do not spray volatile material such as insecticide onto the surface of the
• As well as being harmful to humans, it may also result in electric shock,
fire or problems with the product.
Do not drink the water from the Air to Water Heat pump.
• The water may be harmful to humans.
Do not apply a strong impact to the remote controller and do not
disassemble the remote controller.
Do not touch the pipes connected with the product.
• This may result in burns or injury.
Do not use this Air to Water Heat pump to preserve precision equipment,
food, animals, plants or cosmetics, or for any other unusual purposes.
• This may result in property damage.
Avoid directly exposing humans, animals or plants from the air flow from
the Air to Water Heat pump for long periods of time.
• This may result in harm to humans, animals or plants.