Field setting mode
Economic DHW Heating
• DHW heating only by the heat pump to save energy. Target DHW temperature is lower than the temperature
set by user. The temperature difference is defined by FSV #5021. (default: 5°C)
– If user sets the temperature 45°C, the system sets the target temperature 40°C with the default
Peak Power Control
• If users make contracts with local electric power company for limiting the amount of power consumption
when a surge in power usage, users can set FSV of "Forced off".
• According to FSV (#5041), Default is Non-usage. And According to FSV (#5042), If input is "0 (default)", Back up
heater (BUH) is unavailable while external contact is high.
If input is " 1", Only Compressor(Heat Pump) is available.
If input is " 2", Only Booster Heater (BSH) is available.
If input is "3", nothing is available.
• Applying the control when power voltage of input contact is high is default. According to FSV (#5043), it is
available to adopt this logic in low condition exceptionally.
• When applying to this logic, SAMSUNG controller come to get "Thermo off" condition for all operation.
• If not used for a long time, anti-freeze fluid shall be used for preventing damage to the unit in cold condition.
TDM (Time-Division Multi) Variables (TDM product Only)
• Please refer to the page 27.
Power peak control for Smart Grid
Back up heater