How to set the detailed setting (User setting mode)
1 If you want to enter the user set mode, press the User set button.
• You will enter the User Set mode, and the 'main menu' will be displayed.
2 Refer to the Wired Remote Controller's User Set list on the next page to select the desired menu.
• By using the [ ]/[ ] buttons, select a main menu number and press the [ ] button to enter the
sub-menu setting screen.
• By using the [ ]/[ ] buttons, select a sub-menu number and press the [ ] button to enter the
data setting screen.
• Once you have entered the setting screen, the current setting value will be displayed.
• Refer to the chart for data setting.
• By using the [ ]/[ ] buttons, change the setting value and press the [ ] button to move to the
next setting value.
• Press the Set button to save the setting value and exit to the sub-menu setting screen.
• Press the ESC button to exit to general mode.
• While setting the data, you can use the [ ]/[ ] buttons to move the range of SEG used.
• While configuring the setting, if you press the ESC button to exit, you will move to the sub-menu
setting screen without saving the setting value.
• If you don't press any button for more than 3 minutes, general mode will appear.
• If you don't use summer time, you don't need to set year/month/day.
1 2 3 4