The following items can be specified. For details, refer to
PaperStream IP Driver Help.
● Imprinter status (On or Off)
● Whether the PaperStream IP driver is synchronized with the
● Printing settings (such as font type, direction, imprinting start
position, imprinting string, and initial, increased and decreased
values for the counter)
3.4. Replacing the Print Cartridge
The print cartridge is a consumable.
Replace the print cartridge in the following procedure.
● When the following message appears, replace the print
cartridge as soon as possible. If you continue to print without
replacing the cartridge, your print output will be faded.
● When replacing the print cartridge with another cartridge,
make sure it is installed properly.
Turn off the scanner.
Place your hand in the middle part of the print
cartridge and open it as shown below.
Print cartridge holder
Lift the print cartridge holder by pinching the lever
with your fingers as shown below.
Remove the print cartridge.
Remove the protective tape from a new print
Do not touch the metal part of the cartridge nor put the
protective tape back on.
Insert the print cartridge with its tab to the right.
Be careful not to let the print cartridge touch or catch onto
the print circuit film.